Here are some ways the prompt cards can be used:
- Each day place a prompt in your work/laptop/school etc. bag so that when you see it you pause to pray as it leads, no matter where you are at the time!
- Each morning randomly choose a new prompt to form the focus of your prayers for the day.
- Select a prompt at random for your group to discuss. Then pray together as the prompt leads.
- Hand out a different prompt to each person and provide time for reflection about their prompts before praying together.
- If used after a discussion with a particular focus: use only a few prompts that encourage the same focus.
- Place the prompts in a pile in the middle of the family table and use them before or after sharing a meal together.
- Each week put a new prompt on your fridge visible for everyone to see. Let it be a constant encouragement and a prompt for how to pray at bed time.